Whether you’re planning a renovation, building a new property or simply need routine maintenance on your home or business premises, our team of professional engineers can help you.
HPE Plymouth provide quality workmanship to the highest standards along with a friendly, professional approach. No matter the size of the job, we’re here to help. We can help you with all your heating, plumbing and electrical requirements, from minor repairs to supply and installation of full systems.
Our engineers carry out all general works in both residential and commercial properties. We provide detailed, no-obligation estimates prior to starting any work. All HPE Plymouth work is guaranteed and complies with the relevant gas, plumbing and building regulations.
What Can We Help You With Today?
• Boiler repairs
• Central Heating installation
• Landlord safety certificates
• Gas Safe registered
• Replacements & Repairs
• Hot Water Systems
• Leaks Repaired
• Dishwasher & Washing Machines
• Fuse boxes
• Fault Diagnostics
• PAT Testing
• Complete Rewires
Clogged drains, frozen pipes,
leaking washers, sewage backups, etc.
At HPE Heating Plumbing & Electrical we endeavour to provide a comprehensive service. So, whatever your heating, plumbing, electrical or air conditioning needs, we’re here for you. We offer solutions for every type of issue – from common faults to full new installations.
We know everyone’s different and at HPE Heating Plumbing & Electrical we never treat any one customer the same. If you need plumbing, heating or electrical work in Plymouth, give us a try. You’ll find us to be friendly & professional, our prices competitive and our workmanship first class.
- We contacted Alan via a friend of ours who had some work carried out by HPE Plymouth. He arrived promptly and agreed to give us a quote for a new Gas Boiler. We received a very reasonable quote and fixed a date to have the work done. Alan and a colleague arrived on time and set about removing the old Boiler and fitting the new. They kept us informed at all times as to what was happening, as we required the new boiler to be fitted into a tight space and alter the pipework considerably. They carried out a thoroughly professional job and paid respect to our furnishings and kept the place and tools tidy throughout the entire process. I realise I can be quite a challenging customer but the guys were very professional and diligent, especially as the appliance carries a 7-year guarantee.
- We were offered Alan’s services via a contractor we had hired to carry out some building work. We asked Alan if he was experienced in the type of heating system we required an Air Source Heat Pump. I realise this is quite specialist work and sought a reliable engineer to carry out the work. We obtained 3 quotes for the work and soon realised who was in our opinion the more experienced engineer and offered value for money.
Alan and a colleague installed the heat pump over a 3 day period carrying out complex pipework for the unit and also wired in the system. He is a very competent engineer and explained how the system worked and how to get the best out of it. Alan has since carried out some further electrical and plumbing work as we renovate our cottage. We had a small issue with the system after a month, however we were reassured this was a small manufacturers glitch and he organised a visit from the manufacturer at no cost to rectify the system-Very happy
- I contacted HPE Plymouth to inspect our ageing heating system. We had been having problems for a while and realised it required some work. Alan from HPE soon realised we had a few problems and offered a very sensible solution without breaking the bank. I felt at ease as he explained the situation and work required and what I could do to keep the cost down as I am retired. The system was power-flushed which I’d never heard of and a new pump and hot water tank fitted. I was very happy with the work and especially the difference it made. I was very happy to be given a guarantee on his workmanship and the new parts used. I will take his advice and have the system serviced annually
- I have a couple of rental properties in Plymouth and have used Alan for a number of years to carry out the maintenance on them, the annual gas checks and any plumbing or electrical issues. I have had to call on him at very short notice to help me out with repairs over the years and feel totally confident with his work. He has a very professional attitude to his work and will go out of his way to help and offers practical and sensible advice especially on issues such as Building Regulations. I highly recommend him and feel grateful that I have found a reliable Plumbing and Heating engineer